Friday, September 5, 2008

September 5, 2008
About seventeen months after I should have started this blog to share what I am doing with our independent media company here in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Did a really good job of documentation while in Colombia for six months in 2006 and just never thought I would still be working here after all this time.

Honduras is a tough country to work in...truly a Third World Country but a country that I have grown to love and that I look foward to visiting every month.

I am working with Grupo Picacho, a media company that now consists of a weekly newspaper, named El Patriota and a radio programming group, named Audio Picacho. After one year in business, the radio group is now profitable and we have taken the newspaper from a monthly to weekly newspaper.

No comments: